Next Century Technologies offers networking services and all the supplies to create an effective network. Networking allows offices (or home computers) to share files, share printers, manage users from one location, collaborate with e-mail and calendars, etc.
We've networked offices of varying sizes - computers and devices, allowing more effective use of time and equipment.
We also offer advice on Internet Service Providers: DSL, Cable, Wireless, Dial-up, and Satellite.
Networking Hardware offered:
- Multi WAN with load balancing
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n
Next Century will configure Network software :
- File and Printer Sharing
- Exchange Server
- Windows Server 2003/SBS2003/2000/NT4
- Novell 3/4/5/6
- Linux and SCO Unix
- Security and User Management
Premise Wiring offered:
- Cables: Cat5e and Cat 6 patch cables, custom-made from 1"-326" and premade in 1', 3', 5', 7', 10', 15', 20' lengths, etc. Cables are available in several colors.
- Jacks and Faceplates: Hubbell RJ45 (HXJ5C and HXJ6), RJ11 (HXJU), F-conn, S-video, many others
- Cabling: Video RG6, RG59, Component, Computer Cat5c, Cat6, phone Cat3, Speaker 18 gauge, 16 gauge, 14 gauge, 12 gauge, 2- or 4-conductor. UL-listed, CL3, Riser, Plenum, Non-Plenum, Exterior
- Patch Panels (Cat5e and Cat6), 110 Blocks, 66 Blocks
- Racks (2-post, 4-post, locking cabinet)